Amplifier Warranty Procedure
DO NOT SHIP your amplifier back until you have completed the following procedure. Every return MUST have an RA# clearly written on the package.
1) Fill out the Amplifier Warranty Claim Form and press Submit.
2) Audio Dynamics will review the Amplifier Warranty Claim Form
3) Audio Dynamics will email back a form complete with an RA#
4) Print the form and include it INSIDE the amplifier’s box or use masking tape to attach it to the bottom of the amplifier.
5) Pack the amplifier with great care and write the form RA# on the outside of the box.
6) Ship the amplifier to the address marked on the bottom of the form.
7) The amplifier will either be replaced, credited, or repaired at Audio Dynamics discretion if the defect is confirmed. The amplifier will be returned to the dealer or customer if the defect is not found.
NOTE: Many amplifiers are swapped without confirming that the actual problem is the amplifier.
Amplifiers should not be swapped until the warranty action is confirmed by Audio Dynamics. This will save the aggravation of having to sell a used amplifier in the event a new amplifier was installed for a customer when indeed the amplifier was not the problem