Material and workmanship defects ARE covered for 2 years from the date of purchase.
COVERED defect examples are:
Surround loose from frame
Dust cap loose from cone
Spider loose from frame
Spider loose from coil former
Short in crossover
NOT COVERED abuse or accidental damage examples are
Hole or tear in surround
Hole or tear in cone
Burned voice coil
Melted tweeter housing
Melted crossover coil
NOTE: Abuse or accidental damage is not covered and supersedes material and workmanship defects. For example, a speaker will not be replaced if the voice coil is burned and there is a surround that is loose from the frame. This decision was made to deter fraudulent warranty claims whereas a voice coil is burned and then a surround is lifted on purpose to fulfill a manufacture warranty.
DIRECT CUSTOMER: Speaker and Subwoofer Warranty Procedure:
1) Pack the speaker with great care so it will not be damaged in shipping to us.
2) Include a copy of your purchase receipt with your phone number and email address.
3) Ship the speaker(s) to: Audio Dynamics, 7574 Highway F, Farmington, MO 63640. We will inspect the product and ship you a replacement after warranty confirmation.
DEALER ONLY: Speaker and Subwoofer Warranty Procedure
Option 1: Field Destroy for Account Credit
The following must be done EXACTLY or an account credit WILL NOT be granted.
1) Set the speaker face up and use a silver sharpie to write the date on the front of the cone.
2) Take a picture of the COMPLETE front of the speaker with the date visible. We must be able to see the complete speaker because torn, excessively worn, or punctured cones and surrounds are NOT covered.
3) Cut the cone out of the basket and turn the cone and frame upside down
4) Write the date on the rear of the cone and magnet of the speaker.
5) Take a picture of the COMPLETE back of the cone and basket with the dates visible.
6) Text the two pictures (one of the front of the speaker NOT cut out and one of the back of the cut out speaker cone and basket) to 573-756-2049
We will create an account credit for field destroyed speakers and subwoofers. This credit will be applied to future orders.
Option 2: Ship Product in for Product Replacement
1) Ship the complete speaker or subwoofer to us so we can evaluate possible design or manufacturing flaws. We will pay the freight to ship your replacement product in appreciation of sending in the entire speaker or subwoofer.